<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8101831766442189081?origin\x3dhttp://little-sweetmoments.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Geek
Photobucket
Webmistress, Anabelle
Living blissfully.
Loving my husband and my little prince...(:
Daydreaming
♥ Miu Miu Bag for burfdae prezzie.
♥ Chanel Wallet
♥ T&C's Ring
♥ Taiwan Trip Yearly !
♥ MONEYYY
*This is pretty lame actually. But just list on what you are craving for here :)

Love Notes
No Tagboard.
The Queue
  • my livejournal
  • Amelia
  • Clarissa
  • Coco
  • Felicia
  • MichyPan
  • Eileen
  • Rachel (MeiMei)
    Reminiscences
    ➜ Nov 11, 2009
    ➜ Nov 13, 2009
    ➜ Nov 15, 2009
    ➜ Nov 16, 2009
    ➜ Nov 17, 2009
    ➜ Nov 18, 2009
    ➜ Nov 19, 2009
    ➜ Nov 20, 2009
    ➜ Nov 22, 2009
    ➜ Nov 23, 2009
    ➜ Nov 24, 2009
    ➜ Nov 28, 2009
    ➜ Nov 29, 2009
    ➜ Nov 30, 2009
    ➜ Dec 1, 2009
    ➜ Dec 2, 2009
    ➜ Dec 4, 2009
    ➜ Dec 5, 2009
    ➜ Dec 6, 2009
    ➜ Dec 7, 2009
    ➜ Dec 8, 2009
    ➜ Dec 9, 2009
    ➜ Dec 11, 2009
    ➜ Dec 12, 2009
    ➜ Dec 14, 2009
    ➜ Dec 15, 2009
    ➜ Dec 16, 2009
    ➜ Dec 17, 2009
    ➜ Dec 18, 2009
    ➜ Dec 19, 2009
    ➜ Dec 20, 2009
    ➜ Dec 21, 2009
    ➜ Dec 22, 2009
    ➜ Dec 23, 2009
    ➜ Dec 27, 2009
    ➜ Dec 28, 2009
    ➜ Dec 29, 2009
    ➜ Dec 30, 2009
    ➜ Dec 31, 2009
    ➜ Jan 2, 2010
    ➜ Jan 4, 2010
    ➜ Jan 8, 2010
    ➜ Jan 12, 2010
    ➜ Jan 13, 2010
    ➜ Jan 17, 2010
    ➜ Jan 19, 2010
    ➜ Jan 21, 2010
    ➜ Jan 23, 2010
    ➜ Jan 26, 2010
    ➜ Feb 2, 2010
    ➜ Feb 4, 2010
    ➜ Feb 5, 2010
    ➜ Feb 7, 2010
    ➜ Feb 9, 2010
    ➜ Feb 10, 2010
    ➜ Feb 11, 2010
    ➜ Feb 12, 2010
    ➜ Feb 18, 2010
    ➜ Feb 19, 2010
    ➜ Feb 22, 2010
    ➜ Feb 23, 2010
    ➜ Mar 2, 2010
    ➜ Mar 3, 2010
    ➜ Mar 4, 2010
    ➜ Mar 10, 2010
    ➜ Mar 16, 2010
    ➜ Mar 23, 2010
    ➜ Mar 24, 2010
    ➜ Apr 6, 2010
    ➜ Apr 13, 2010
    ➜ Apr 14, 2010
    ➜ Apr 20, 2010
    ➜ Apr 21, 2010
    ➜ Apr 25, 2010
    ➜ Apr 27, 2010
    ➜ May 2, 2010
    ➜ May 3, 2010
    ➜ May 5, 2010
    ➜ May 11, 2010
    ➜ May 12, 2010
    ➜ May 13, 2010
    ➜ May 18, 2010
    ➜ May 19, 2010
    ➜ May 22, 2010
    ➜ May 26, 2010
    ➜ Jun 2, 2010
    ➜ Jul 2, 2010
    ➜ Sep 15, 2010
    ➜ Sep 20, 2010
    ➜ Sep 30, 2010
    ➜ Oct 5, 2010
    ➜ Oct 21, 2010
    ➜ Oct 25, 2010
    ➜ Nov 1, 2010
    ➜ Nov 20, 2010
    ➜ Nov 22, 2010
    ➜ Nov 23, 2010
    ➜ Nov 24, 2010
    ➜ Nov 25, 2010
    ➜ Nov 26, 2010
    ➜ Nov 29, 2010
    ➜ Nov 30, 2010
    ➜ Dec 1, 2010
    ➜ Dec 6, 2010
    ➜ Dec 9, 2010
    ➜ Dec 10, 2010
    ➜ Dec 14, 2010
    ➜ Dec 21, 2010
    ➜ Dec 23, 2010
    ➜ Feb 28, 2011
    ➜ Mar 22, 2011

    Hugs & Kisses
    This blogskin is made not only by me but it is made with some help/resources.

    Basecodes | Images & Background
    Copyright S.R★ Productions.
    © SpoiltRADI.O★™

    Moozik
    »10 songs shuffling
    Copy & Paste your music playlist code here
  • Wednesday, December 9
    Obsessed ; Bike.

    Im still obsessed w bikes, but some how Im
    afraid to take other people's bike other than Dear's.
    I love the way he rev & the way he speed when
    riding me home in the night ;)).

    Dear's taking he's car licence, Im kind of
    disappointed cause I still love riding a bike ;))
    that kind of excitement Im looking for.
    But car also the same, ;)) at least when
    Dear's off day we can fetch Popo out if it's one weekend.
    ;)) I love it when Dear says wants to ride
    grandma around. If she needs to go
    out on weekends and he's free. ;))

    How sweet of him to think for my family. ;))
    Im thankful enough I've such caring
    bf towards my family ;)) if before CNY
    he can get he's car that will be the best ;)).

    But don't hold so much hopes ;))
    waiting is also a kind of happiness hehe.
    Im going back home tomorrow ;))

    3 mores weeks and goodbye to ; Dec & 2009.
    & we'll be awaiting for 2010's arrival.
    There's people getting excited, there's
    people getting sad. But for me,
    Im excited but also sad.

    There's alot of happiness & sadness memories.
    As much as I don't like this year,
    but still there's alot of motivation that comes
    into my mind this year. ;))

    2010's first week Im already pack with school. ;))
    I should be getting ready for school now.
    Bobby pins, sponges, eyelashes & I need
    to check my list of things to get. Haha!
    School is starting and Im gonna mug it hard!
    REAL HARD!

    I will work hard and study hard for my aims ;))
    Next aim, a Gucci bag. Im
    loving Gucci's stuff, maybe because Dear likes
    it too? Haha. Gucci belt for dear too.
    ;))

    Most important is Dear's belt ;))
    maybe take it as next year's first year present.
    If I could save the amount of money ;))
    Maybe when Im working then I've got the money
    to buy for him. Haha
    He's b'day present maybe ;))
    But Im saving money for our trip also ;))
    Money money money!!!
    Thailand, Taiwan, HongKong or Batam?
    Which is a better choice?
    Lol.

    Sigh, Dear can message me half way and not reply me
    for that 7 mins! ;((
    Im meeting Jing Pei is 9 days time! Gosh,
    Im missing that bitch so much ;))!
    It has been 5 months since I've met up
    with this lady! Arghhs! & Sam!
    It was worst! I haven't seen him for 7 months!
    Coming 8, but I tried to look for him at Vivo on Monday

    But heard from Vincent he took off and went to get he's
    hair cut! Haha, how " ai mei " can guy friend of mine.
    Haha ;)) I miss him ;))
    I miss him when he disturb Dear. Haha,
    I was laughing away.

    Dear is now on my mind, cause he's taking ages to reply
    my messages, bet he's watching tv ;))
    Dear and me has been together for 8 months.
    not long not short. Time flies, I've
    been together with him for 8 months,
    going thru thick & thin. I never thought we'll walk
    as a couple. Cause I wasn't sure for our feelings
    for that 6 months of liking till almost a year later
    we expressed our feelings ;)).

    Till the day we've gotten together, our first quarrel,
    our first date, my first meeting of he's friends.
    & everything ;)) I enjoy my r/s with him.
    No forcing, no demanding, no excuses, no empty promises.
    I never thought I could be so happy again in a r/s.
    Cause I find most r/s is so fake.

    After honeymoon period is over, patten starts.
    So it's better to know someone well
    before starting a r/s. At least you've already
    know their behaver as a friend ;)).
    That's a good thing about love, you'll never stop
    understanding your love one. ;))

    Im getting excited school starting!!

    Mrs. Geek ended @ 10:41 PM